Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A client confirmed....sweet

Today I decided to be proactive and pursue a possible client which worked out very well.  I know a lady that recently opened a bakery selling all types of delicious sweets and I approached her with a proposal that could not be denied and would work out for both of us.  I would photograph her place of business, baked goods and the action in her shop free of charge in exchange for practice and being able to diversify my portfolio.  This client not only said yes to the photography session but also
1.  agreed to allow me to post the pictures in her shop with my contact information.
2.  agreed to allow me to photograph her son, a hockey player.
3.  gave me a possible lead to photograph various hockey games

I am very happy I decided to get a cupcake on my way home.........

No comments:

Post a Comment