Tuesday, February 7, 2012

OMG, how time flies!!!!!

So many special events, milestones and holidays have passed and I haven't posted since November 14, 2011.  SHAME, SHAME, SHAME ON ME. That means I haven't posted pictures for the birth of my new baby, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, my birthday, Randy III playing basketball, Sidney cheering, my girlfriends/moms annual dinner out (should be at least quarterly), Brooke, Randy III and Sidney's special everyday moments and above all LIFE.  Although I am beyond busy I must make time for ME and I am not only a mother and a wife but an individual with wants, desires and a passion for capturing life's precious moments, so I am recommitting myself to my passion and I promise never to disappoint myself again.  So, this first post is going to be of pictures that should have been posted months ago.....ENJOY!!!!
Oh yea!!!!!!!! I also decided that I am no longer going to just post GREAT poised client edited pictures but just GREAT pictures.

2011 4th of July!!!!



July 2011 - Brady Birthday Bash
"Cousin Love"


This is it for now.  I will continue to dig through all of the pictures I took over the last few months and post just GREAT pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment